Sunday, October 4, 2015

Down for the count

So between trying to work two jobs  (I got a new job, but couldn't start until I had a replacement at my old one, so I was half in both positions) and getting sick, I've been totally MIA. Ugh bronchitis, ain't nobody got time for that. But I'm on the mend and am feeling better.  I got in a good run Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. I'm headed out for a good one shortly, I hope!  Yesterday I tried out my San Fran run outfit. Always try out race day apparel prior to the big day. You never know how things work out on the road. Here's my nod to Tiffany and Co and Nike....the race sponsors.


 Everything worked great, except for the socks. Those ended up with a hole in the toe. Good thing they're old. Guess I'll add that to my pre-race shopping list. What do you wear for races? Do you like something new, like me?  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment