Saturday, September 12, 2015

AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge

Yesterday something very exciting arrived in the mail....



My AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge products!  I am SO excited to kick off this challenge and get back to eating clean.  Dropping the 5-10ish lbs that I gained this summer would be a nice bonus too.  You can check out the products here.  Drop me a comment if you want some suggestions on how to cut costs (although it's tough to not want ALL these wonderful supplements).

The Challenge starts with a 10 day cleanse which detoxes your body and helps restart your metabolism.  The cleanse and fiber drink are gentle and won't have you running to the bathroom urgently...I promise!  I actually felt the need to urinate more frequently rather than, you know, the opposite end.

After the 10 day cleanse you can pulse check by hopping on the scale, which I will be doing and then you start the 14 day max phase.  Here you continue eating clean and bump up your vitamin intake.  I had some GREAT runs the last time I did the Challenge during this phase.

The Challenge even comes with an app available in iTunes or the Google Play Store.  I love it because I'm Type A and it let's you check off little boxes as you move through the day and log your meals, supplements, water, and exercise.

Finally, we have a Challenge group going on the FB.  If  you're interested in following us, you can find us here.

Have a wonderful weekend.  I've got a 10 mile run (fingers crossed it's good!), lunch with my little sissy, church, and then dinner with my grad cohort family!

No comments:

Post a Comment