Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Cross training and selfies

So, what do you all do for the whole cross training thing?  Apparently just running 5 days a week isn't enough.  Even when your runs are varied, etc.  I can actually attest to this fact.  When I make time for cross training (which for me is usually a Les Mills class), my running improves.  Bonus!

Tonight I was slated to go to bootcamp with friends, but they all started back to work today and lost their mojo.  I am sore from yesterday's Body Pump, so I was okay with chillaxin' on the couch, but I figured that I should use the time I'd already blocked out for some sort of exercise.

I settled on a Spin class at 7:30.  NOT my favorite workout time (too late!), but I like the instructor and the bikes at this gym.  These spin bikes have a lever that you use to increase the resistance and screens that show a number.  So you can increase to level 10, 12, etc. instead of arbitrary quarter turns, half turns and what not that regular bikes have.  Some folks don't like them, but I do!

I got this "Get Sparked" T and rocked it today to do some work at school and then to Spin class.

I do love me some Spark!  You can learn more about it here.  I am a distributor so I have instant access to all the products and get them at a discounted price.  I'm currently in love with the pink lemonade and fruit punch.

So I meant to take a selfie once I was on the spin bike, but I forgot.  Being new to blogging=I need to step up my selfie game!  How else will you know every inane detail of my life?!

Do you take gym selfies?  Regular selfies?  Any selfie stick user out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment