Friday, August 14, 2015

How much do you glisten?

Okay, let's be real, it's sweat folks!  I'm not sure I'm down with the glisten analogy.  Especially with the volume that pours out of me within minutes of beginning any type of workout!

Exhibit A.  My LEGS after this morning's Barre class.


I have always been a sweater (Haha, not the wool kind! Ironically I tend to avoid those due to the perspiration factor.), especially in the summer.  Well since I've gotten into running, I have learned more than I probably care to about sweat.  I know that I am a salty sweater (I guess more than normal?!  I thought sweat burned everyone's eyes and dried on their skin/clothes post long run) and that means I have to work hard to replace the lost electrolytes.  Thank goodness for Smartwater and the Kroger brand equivalent!

Anyhow, I am currently on Day 13 of the Advocare 24 Day Challenge.  Full post about that experience to come after day 24!  But so far, after the cleanse day, I'm down 12.6 lbs.  Woot woot!  Back to sweat.  One of the supplements in the challenge is Catalyst, which protects and helps build muscle and burn fat.  I swear it makes me sweat 3 times what I normally do.  But I guess that helps the toxins and what not come out.  Right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment