Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Finally a good run!

So I've been struggling with my runs the past twoish weeks.  Like most of them have been major suckage, with wayyyyy too much walking.

I think I might have broken through that awful trend today! Woot woot!  I have a great 4 mile run this morning that involved enjoying a nice sunrise.

So what do I think made today's run better?  First of all, I got my a$$ out of bed and was running before 6 am.  This made for a MUCH cooler experience over all.  Also, I was reflecting on said craptastic week of runs and noticed that I had not had a day off from working out in 9 days.  I usually participate in a speed work running group on Monday nights, but I took this week off.  I just did my usual Body Pump and otherwise rested.  Let's hope tomorrow feels just as good.

Off to bootcamp...

How have your runs been?  Ever suffered through a slump?!

No comments:

Post a Comment